As a teacher, I am committed to creating a positive experience, where each person can find their own connection to rhythm and movement, which leads to confidence in dancing. I teach a wide variety of styles, including Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cha-Cha-Cha, Swing, Waltz, Foxtrot and more. No prior dance experience is necessary.
Please visit Dance Together Project to book a private or group lesson.
- Wedding Dance instruction and choreography (for the happy couple, parent/daughter/son, wedding party or just frequent wedding goes)
- Recreation Latin Dance (Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cha-Cha-Cha, etc.)
- Classic Social Dance (Waltz, Foxtrot, Swing, etc.)
- Movement Coaching for Figure Skaters, Singers, Musicians
- Wedding Dance 101 Workshop
- Dance Expression for the Visually Impaired
- Waltz/Swing Fitness for Seniors
- DanceFit @ System Fitness
- WheelChair Ballroom Dance with Wheel Dance
- Movement for Actors
- Dance in Your Curriculum (professional development class for middle and elementary school teachers)